This year, the annual People’s Political Festival will take place on the 14th to the 17th of June and Brintbranchen / Hydrogen Denmark will as part of the FutureGas project be hosting two exciting events regarding the use of gas.
The idea of The People’s Political Festival is to gather people and politicians for a debate on current political issues.
GasTalk: The heroes of the future – meet the researchers
The first FutureGas event will focus on green solutions based on gas by researchers and scientists working with the FutureGas project. They will offer a view into their work in a TEDTalk format, by making their complicated research more approachable.
The event will include talks from:
- Rasmus Bo Bramstoft Pedersen, Ph.d. – student, DTU Management Engineering
- Marie Münster, Senior researcher, DTU Management Engineering
- Christian Dannesboe, Ph.d. – student, Aarhus University, Institute for Engineering
The event will take place on Friday the 15th of June 2018 from 13.30 – 14.30 at B8 – Energinet.
Gas Debate: Is gas still a part of the green transition?
This second FutureGas event is a classic panel debate, where a series of stakeholders will be asked: Is gas still a part of the green transition?
The panel will be composed of
- Peter Rathje, CEO of ProjectZero in Sønderborg
- John Buur Christiansen, CEO, Biofos
- Poul Erik Morthors, Head of Department, DTU Management Engineering
- Tejs Laustsen Jensen, CEO, Brintbranchen / Hydrogen Denmark
- Anders Stouge, Deputy Director General, Danish Energy
Jeppe Danø from Energinet will act as moderator.
The event will take place on Saturday the 16th of June 2018 from 15.00 – 16.00 at B8 – Energinet.
If you’re interested in hearing about gas’ part in the green transition, the work of the FutureGas researchers and scientist or in the future energy system as general, Brintbranchen / Hydrogen Denmark will be thrilled to welcome you to these events at The People’s Political Festival 2018.
The FutureGas events are only a part of the events hosted by Brintbranchen / Hydrogen Denmark. You can find more here.
Find the agenda for the festival here.