Danish Gas Technology Centre
Dr. Neergaardsvej 5B
Tel +45 2016 9600
Jean Schweitzer, Danish Gas Technology Centre
– My role in the FutureGas project is to lead the WP2 on gas quality
– The thing I’m looking forward to the most is to see how the gas quality requirements will impact Futuregas
– Electric or gas stove? Hybrid!
Torben Kvist, Danish Gas Technology Centre
– My role in the FutureGas project is to manage WP 1 which involves a literature survey as experimental work on gas conditioning as well as an analysis on how and to which extent it is possible to supply other gas qualities in the existing gas infrastructure.
– The thing I’m looking forward to the most is to be a part of the cooperation between the gas industry, the system responsible and universities where we will examine and evaluate possibilities for gas in in the Danish energy system.
– Electric or gas stove? It is a difficult question. It depends on local conditions, but I know the answer when it comes to the overall energy system.
Negar Sadegh, DGC
– My role in the Future Gas project is to investigate the impact of gas qualification on different gas appliances. I am employed by DTU as a postdoc for 2 years, located at DGC and mainly wok with Jean Schweitzer from DGC and Marie Münster from DTU.
– The thing I’m looking forward to the most is to do a quantitative evaluation on impact of gas quality on appliance, to find a solution to broaden gas quality variation and to perform required laboratory tests.
– Electric or gas stove? Personally, I prefer gas stoves.